Data protection – important notes
The Health Spa Krumbad takes the protection of private data very seriously. Special observance of the privacy is an important issue when processing personal data. Personal data is only used according to the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We, the operator of this website commit ourselves to secrecy. This website can contain links to websites of other providers to which this privacy notice does not apply. Further important information can also be found in the General Terms and Conditions.
1. Personal data is information which can be used to find out the identity. Such information includes correct name, address, postal address, phone number. Information which is not directly connected to the real identity (e.g. preferred website or number of website users) does not apply to this. Our online offer can in general be used without disclosure of the identity. If one decides to register i.e. becomes a member (registered user), it is possible to provide personal data in the individual user profile. It is one’s own decision whether this data is given. As it is intended to collect as little personal data as possible for the usage of this service, it is sufficient to state a name for the registration – which is used for the listing of the member and which must not comply to the real name – and the indication of an e-mail address to which the password is sent. In connection with the access to our sites, server side date (e.g. IP-address, date, time and viewed sites) is saved. No individual-related utilization takes place. The statistical evaluation of anonymized data sets remains reserved. We use personal date for the technical administration of the websites and for customer administration only in the respective necessary extent. Beyond that personal data is only recorded if it is given voluntarily.
4. Children: People under the age of 18 should not transmit personal data to us without the approval of their parents or legal guardian. We do not request personal data from children, do not collect these data and do not forward them to third parties.
5. Right of withdrawal: If you have given us personal data, you can change or delete them at any time in your user profile. Please contact the webmaster for a complete deletion of the account. However, already made posts in forums, commentaries, notification of dates and articles might possibly remain present. – Please also see the general terms and conditions.
6. Links to other websites: Our online service contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether their operators adhere to the data protection regulations.
7. Posts on our website are accessible for everyone. Posts should be carefully reviewed prior to publication whether they contain information which is not intended for the public. The posts might be recorded in search machines and are accessible worldwide even without specifically visiting this website.
8. Google Analytics and other analysis applications: This website can use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (ww.google.com) or other applications for analysis. If in the following it is referred to “google” also other alternative programs can be used and other companies be consulted. Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are saved on your computer and enable an analysis on how you use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your usage of this website (including your IP-address) is transferred to a server of Google in the USA and saved there. Google will use this information in order to evaluate the usage of the website, compile reports on the website activity for the website operator and to provide further services connected with website and internet usage. Google might also transfer this information to third parties provided this is legally required or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by according adjustments on your browser software, we, however, would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to its full extend. By using this website you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the previously described way and the previously mentioned purpose.
9. Use of social plugins especially Facebook: This website uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) also of the social network “Facebook” which is operated by the company Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins are marked with the Facebook logo or the addition “Facebook Plugin” or “Facebook like”. An overview of Facebook plugins and their appearance can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins. When visiting the sites of our website which contain such plugins, your browser connects directly with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is then transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and thus integrated into this website. Facebook then receives the information that your browser has visited the corresponding page of our website even if you are not logged in at Facebook at that time respectively do not have a Facebook account. The information (including your IP address) is directly transmitted to a Facebook server in the USA and saved there. In case you are logged in at Facebook, Facebook can directly relate your visit at our website to your Facebook account. The interaction with the Facebook plugin, e.g. by clicking the “like” button or posting a comment, also leads to a direct transfer and saving of the respective information on a Facebook server which will then be published and displayed for your Facebook friends. Facebook reserves this information for advertising, market research and needs-based design of the Facebook sites. For this purpose Facebook can create profiles regarding usage, interest or also relations which e.g. evaluate your use of our internet website in relation with displayed Facebook advertisements or also inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and render other services in connection with the use of Facebook. Should you not wish that Facebook relates the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you will have to log off at Facebook prior to visiting our website. You can find further details on the purpose and extend of the data collection, processing and data use by Facebook as well as your respective rights and adjustment possibilities for the protection of your privacy in the privacy notices of Facebook http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Furthermore, on our website the „+“ button of the social network Google Plus which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”) is used. The button can be recognized by the sign “+1” on white or coloured background. If you visit a page of our website which contains such a button, your browser connects directly to the Google server. The content of the “+1” button is directly transferred from Google to your browser and integrated into the site by it. We, therefore, have no influence on the data volume which Google collects with this button. According to Google, no personal data are collected without clicking on the button. Such data – among others also the current IP address – is only collected and processed from logged-in members. You can find further details on the purpose and extend of the data collection, processing and data use by Google as well as your respective rights and possibilities for the protection of your privacy in the privacy notices of Google regarding the “+1” button: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html. If you are Google Plus member and do not want that Google collects data about you via our website and relates them with your membership data saved at Google, you will have to log off at Google+ prior to visiting our website.
10. Questions and comments or suggestions regarding data protection please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.