1. Information on copyright: All information of this website is provided as is without demand for correctness, completeness or timeliness. Unless specifically indicated somewhere else in this publication, namely in connection with a certain section, file or document, everyone has the right to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following terms: The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Each copy of this document or a part of it must contain this copyright explanation and the copyright protection symbol of the operator. The document, each copy of the document or any part thereof may not be changed without written approval of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this approval at any time and every use must be stopped immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual assurances and waivers. Our website is accessible – unless agreed otherwise – without charge. The operators assume no guarantee for correctness of the contained information, availability of services, loss of data saved on Health Spa Krumbad or usability for any certain purpose. We are also not liable for consequential damage based on the use of the offer. As far as an exclusion of availability is ruled out, the operator is only liable for gross negligence and intention. Product and company names are trademarks of the respective owner and are used on this website exclusively for information purposes. This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies or write or typing errors. From time to time changes are added to the present information. These changes are integrated into new editions of the publication. The operator may make improvements and/or changes of the offers which are described in this publication at any time.
3. Expressions of opinion in comments and forums: due to the constantly changing content in comments and in the forum it is not possible for the operator to completely view all posts, check their content and have direct active control over them. We assume no responsibility for the content, correctness and form of the posted comments.
a. to abstain in their comments from any insults, punishable contents, pornography and gross language.
b. to bear the sole responsibility for the contents posted by them, not to violate the rights of third parties (especially trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to completely release the operators of Health Spa Krumbad from claims of third parties initiated by their posts.
c. to place advertisements of any kind neither in forums nor in comments or use the forums and comments in any kind of commercial activity. This especially applies for the publication of »0900«- phone numbers for any purpose.
There is no demand of publication for submitted comments or forum posts. The operators of Health Spa Krumbad reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum posts at their own’s discretion. In case of breach of the obligations under a), b) und c) the operator reserves the right to temporally block or permanently delete the membership.
4. Submission of posts and articles: If the member uses the possibility to submit own articles for the editorial part of Health Spa Krumbad, the following applies: Precondition for posting own articles is that the member has entered his/her full and correct first and last name in the user profile of Health Spa Krumbad or enters them after submitting the article. The submitted article is (publicly) marked with the registered name. For all articles which are submitted by him or her on Health Spa Krumbad in the future the member explains the following:
a. The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of third-party rights, especially copyright, trademark or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and pictures.
b. The member grants the operators of Health Spa Krumbad an unrestricted right to use the submitted contributions. This includes the publication on the internet on Health Spa Krumbad as well as on other internet servers, newsletters, print media and other publications.
c. Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymised on request through the member by email to the address of the web master. The deletion or anonymization takes place within 7 days after the message. The operator is only liable for consequential damage caused by delayed deletion of a contribution as far as it is not based on a breach of duty by the member (above under a), b) and c)) and as far as it is based on coarse fault or intention by the operator of Health Spa Krumbad. In this context we explicitly point out that Health Spa Krumbad is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence whether, if and how long public contributions are possibly saved and available in the database of search engines and web catalogues even after the deletion at Health Spa Krumbad.
d. There is no right on storage, publication or archiving of submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right to not publish submitted contributions without giving any reason, to edit them prior to publication or to delete them after publication on their own discretion
e. No payment entitlements (fees, royalties, expenditure compensations or similar) arise by the publication of submitted contributions between the member and the Health Spa Krumbad. The cooperation is voluntary (without payment).
6. Registration and password: the user is obliged to treat the combination of user name and password confidentially and not to transmit them to third parties. The operator is to be informed in case of suspected misuse of login data.
7. Note according to Teleservices Act: The responsibility for websites of third parties to which this offer refers to with so-called links is born by the respective provider. The operator is not responsible for the content of such sites of third parties. In addition, the website can be linked by other websites with so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibilities for presentations, content or any links to this website on the websites of third parties. The operator is only responsible for external contents if from them (i.e. also of illegal or punishable content) positive awareness is given and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent their use. The operator is, however, not obliged by the Teleservices Act to constantly control external contents.